Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cool Summer Outings

My favorite time of year has finally arrived. I think it's pretty appropriate that the twins' birthday is also the kick off to SUMMER!! WOO HOO..I heart warm weather aaahhh.

I plan to pass on this excitement on to my girls & educate them on the importance of the season. First things first must dress appropriately & capris & sleeveless baby doll top is just right.

Photobucket

Hair accessories a must!

Photobucket

One of our good friends was in town & hosted a picnic at Central Park in NYC. I have fond memories of NYC (check out my 1st blog) in Central Park. J & I also have some fun in the sun memories in NYC but those bar hopping days are pretty much over :) ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And our little 18 month hostess gave me some insight into what's in store for me in the months ahead.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saia are you & your dad coming back??

And I also got coo over a pretty little newborn baby girl...sweet Nadia.

Photobucket

Isn't she so sweet & tiny! I want one of these...oh yeah I forgot, I have TWO.

Photobucket

We found the perfect spot with some sun & shade to lounge around & socialize with our friends.

Photobucket

I guess it was a little too much sun since Valentina decided to try & figure out how these sunglasses worked.

Photobucket

You know it's time to go when you lose your pants. UUGGH

Photobucket

It was short & sweet but we all had a good time.

No comments: