Friday, March 27, 2009

Val Ups the Ante

Valentina was late with the teeth debut but the poor girl showed up with TWO teeth at once :cringe: I have no idea what that must have been like for her but it does explain a lot of unresolved crankiness & clingyness to me lately. Without further a due here's our 2 new teeth!

Val's Teeth!

I wonder if the girls will be as competitive as they seem to be right now. I know teeth is not really any show of skill but it sure is interesting how they develop. Cati will attempt things first (my little explorer), like semi-crawling, and then Val will come along & decide to do it just a liiiiittle bit better then her sister.

Well Cati retaliated with this....

Cati & her new cup

Sip sip sip

Taking on the sippy cup like a CHAMP!!

And Valentina is still trying to decide what this whole thing is about.

Val & her new cup

I guess she's reading the fine print.....

Competition in good fun is healthy & they will have no shortage of it in our house.

Photobucket

Cati outside

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker!

No comments: