Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good Bye Summer 2009

This is always a sad time of year for me when the weather starts changing & the jackets& closed shoes come out of storage. It's time to say good bye summer sandals, tank tops, and pretty flower dresses. We've had an eventful summer chock full of firsts for the girls. This summer they've gone from little infants just turning a year old to full fledged toddlers. They walk & run & babble & each day I discover a little more about their unique personalities. But it's been for us even if many times I needed a break to just chill out at home. I'm sure this will be the first of many busy busy summers to come.

I guess this post is about taking a look back on fun summer 2009....and bracing ourselves for the winter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cati likes her beach bucket too!

Val would rather be in her cabana...Pina colada please :)

A family friendly dinner..

The brown family at the pool....Cati put your tongue back in!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these guys will miss summer too. Some days I think they hate the cold just as much as I do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: