Monday, August 24, 2009

My Girls Like To Party All The Time

Eddie Murphy sang it best. While I find these social outings sometimes a little stressful, the peanuts on the otherhand find them fully enjoyable. Sometimes they're at their best and sometimes, well, not so much. A lot of it depends on the weather, the entertainment, and of course, the FOOD! Yes, I take pride in this afterall they are MYYY children. Sometimes I do see some of J in them when they're a little cranky from the heat & would prefer cold liquids over hot foods. But overall, they do enjoy getting out & socializing & being IN the mix of things.

Socializing also means exploring & for me it means chasing. Chasing around not one, but two little peanuts is some kind of aerobic exercise, I'm sure. If I can corner the market on this new phenomenon to lose weight I'm sure I can make a million bucks. This also an opportunity to learn about the party etiquette and meet other newbies of the party scene.


Proper Attire

Photobucket

How long will her nicely combed hair & bow last?...hmmm??? 10 seconds.

Photobucket

How exciting!

Photobucket

Outdoors makes for an even better party!

Photobucket

Good choice of drink Val, it's mommy's favorite drink too!

Acceptable Forms of Dance

Photobucket

Here's my Cati rockin out.

Photobucket

My little Val being dainty.

Photobucket

And my other child itchin to hit the floor like the chick in front of her..uuggh.

Photobucket


Waiting...for the guest of honor to blow out the candles before having cake! I must admit that's a hard one.

Photobucket

Happy 4th Birthday Nicholas!

Photobucket

Happy 1st Birthday David!

Photobucket

Sometimes they just need something to chew on until the cake arrives.

Photobucket

And sometimes we can wait patiently by the cake table :)

And then there's the really challenging fact that we're still a little too small to parttake in some of the events made for the older kids.

Photobucket

Val really wants this kid's baseball.

Photobucket

Cati's not too happy that she can't play this game...whatever it is.

But the good news is that we're a few steps ahead then these even littler guys.

Photobucket

This is baby Justin who's only 2 months old.

Photobucket

And this is little Christopher & he's 5 months old.

Too cute!

No comments: