Sunday, May 17, 2009

Doggone Tired!

A picture tells the story.

Photobucket

Sometimes my peanuts act how I feel. This week has been one of those especially challenging weeks

When you feel like you can never catch up....

Photobucket

Photobucket

When random things become a game of hide & seek....

Photobucket

When someone's always on top of you to get SOMETHING done..

Photobucket

Trying to get out of jams...

Photobucket

And at the end of the week you're just glad it's over...

Photobucket

Not sure why Cati finds the dogs' bed so comfy...she may be on to something. I wonder if there's room in there for me?

Getting back from a nice long (well not so long) break means coming back to the daily grind of chores & responsibility. Man I miss being on vacation!! It was so nice...

Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Dang they are getting so big! Pretty soon they'll be running all over your house. :)