Thursday, August 14, 2008

Growing..and growing...and growing..

The peanuts are two months old now and I feel like each week there's something new I learn about them. Most recently they follow me with their eyes. They can see daddy approaching them & when I do make funny faces at them...they actually SMILE!! And, yes, I'm pretty sure it's not gas smiles :) They like it when I play with their little feet & give them kisses. They are also "cooing" although I wouldn't describe it as a "coo" sound but more of these girgling noise with some high pitch yells thrown in. AAAAHHHH....I remember so clearly when they could barely open their eyes.

My goal for this first year of their life is to blog at least once a week. For all of you veteran moms, you know this is an aggressive goal. But since I'm not keeping any other permanent record (baby book, scrap book, photo montage, etc.) of my first kids, I really need to do this. Otherwise they will grow up so fast & by then my memory will be complete SHOT...when did Cati take her first step?? when did Val say mama??...was it Cati or Val who flushed X down the toilet??...my incredibly shrinking brain!


No comments: